Small businesses need legal services for such instances as the collection of bad debts, customer contracts, trademarks, patents, copyrights, rental lease agreements, product liability concerns and tax problems. Answers to your entrepreneurial questions:
- What Structure is Best for My Startup Business?
- Should I Incorporate My Small Business?
- What Type of Corporation is Right for My Company?
- Is an LLC Business Structure Better for Taxes and Profits?
- What is the Difference Between Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights?
- What is The Best Legal Protection to My Business Ideas and Intellectual Property?
- How is a Will Different than a Trust?