Good businesses are built by great teams, which always include good lawyers. Legalzoom.com Small Business Legal Services
So how can a new startup company buy affordable legal help for their incorporation and trademark protection? Use Legalzoom.com coupon BEST4B and save 10%
Read this legalzoom.com review and learn how they will help you buy legal services at substantially discounted rates. You can get a cheaper lawyer and a better lawyer too! They offer a full-service legal document form preparation for business incorporation, LLC formation, wills, trademark, patents, and trusts.
After extensive investigation and analysis, detailed in this article, we recommend Legal zoom. Legalzoom.com site has earned our seal of approval due to its perfect balance of price, quality of lawyers, selection of legal services and long standing good reputation over 15 years.
But wait there is more! The good folks at legalzoom.com have given us this exclusive coupon code for our readers of this legalzoom review 10% off ALL products use Legalzoom referral code = BEST4B. This discount code could save you hundreds of dollars at Legal Zoom.com for your business incorporation or LLC by Legalzoom.
The business owners we surveyed liked how easily they had access to legal professions at Legalzoom.com. So whenever the need for an attorney came up, they could easily ask legal questions, get advice on their particular business issue or have a highly trained attorney review legal documents such as contracts and leases. One call or email to LegalZoom and they got legal advice and assistance.
In 1999, Legalzoom was founded on the principle of making legal advice affordable for everyone not just the rich. The founder’s vision combined with the growth of the internet, which allowed them to reduce costs but not quality, started a revolution in legal services. By 2015 they have helped 0ver 3.5 million people with their legal services, never compromising quality nor professionalism.
One of the first tough jobs all entrepreneurs face is what type of organization should they use for their new business. Should it be an LLC (Limited Liability Company) or a corporation, and if so what type of corporation?
Thankfully Legalzoom.con can help guide you with expert legal advice on which business organization type is best for your specific situation. You can use their online questionnaire and also call the toll-free number for personal guidance by an experienced legal professional. They offer legal services for:
- LLC (Limited Liability Company)
- Incorporation Inc
- Sole Proprietorship
- Doing Business As (DBA)
- EIN – Employer Identification Number
The popular review site Yelp.com has 45 total reviews – 37 shown and 19 not shown and “not recommended” by Yelp. Yes, there are some negative reviews, which pulled down their total score. However, after reading them I determined that they all seem like special individual cases that went wrong. People who posted negative reviews blamed the company for rejecting incomplete applications and documents, instead of understanding that legally they cannot accept paperwork that is not properly completed.
One of the most recent review shows an example of how hard Legalzoom is working to improve their customer service. Ted P, from Pawtucket Rhode Island, initially gave an only 1-star review about a mix up of mailing addresses that caused him problems. On the very same day, Legalzoom contacted Ted and gave him a specialist to work out the situation. Great results. Within 3 days Legalzoom help department worked out such an excellent solution that Ted came back on Yelp and updated his review to a full 4-stars! As Ted said “While I still have some legwork on my end, I am very happy with how they handled the situation and actually would now use Legalzoom again”
Another recent review of Legalzoom published on Yelp, by Matthew C, of Brownsville Texas, states “I am a little surprised to see many bad experiences with Legal Zoom. With the exception of some necessary name changes (I chose a name that was too similar to that of another entity, and then again with 2nd name, finally 3rd time was a charm), so that had nothing to do with LZ whatsoever. Other than that our paperwork was filed within like 2 days or so. Communication was annoyingly good.”
Legalzoom is rated A+ by the BBB Rating System. This trusted system is a measured approach to balance the overall businesses quality. The rating is based on 13 factors such as complaint volume, unanswered complaints, unresolved complaints and complaint resolutions. Read more about BBB ratings
Some recent reviews voted as helpful:
“I was filing my dissolution of my business thru legalzoom, can’t more than happy with the service. In my experience they are very communicative, fast service & reasonable price for the service i have used. The team called to correct the mistake i’ve made and all updates notified via emails & calls. Time laps for the service i have requested 2 weeks.” -Jerry N, BBB Verified Reviewer
“Working with LegalZoom was an extremely pleasurable experience. It was nearly flawless; the sole mistake that was made was of my own fault. And LegalZoom not only fixed the problem, but taught me a learned lesson in the process. The $$$$$ paid for their services was far beyond a bargain, as I had absolutely no idea of what to do or where to start to have a book copyrighted. I was originally promised that I would not receive said copyright for 6-8 months after applying [with them] back in mid-December of 2015. Well, today is April 28th, 2016 and guess what came in the mail this morning? The copyright to my book. I will ALWAYS work with LegalZoom whenever the scenario allows. They are a professional, intelligent, ethical and all-around great group of people to work with and to have them in your corner supporting you is a blessing. KUDOS to you, LegalZoom and please keep up the excellent work. If only all companies were as good as you, how much better off the world would be. Sincerely, A. Satisfied Customer” – Christopher W, BBB Verified Reviewer
Our researchers discovered some interesting similarities in Legalzoom’s negative reviews and complaints.
- Entry level packages – Most complaints were purchasing the $159 starter package of incorporation. This indicates they were only beginners in business.
- Unrealistic Expectations – Some complaints were from people who expected that they did not need to do anything for their own incorporation. Of course, this is untrue. You will need to compile and check all required documentation for proper filing of your business incorporation. Legalzoom cannot do that for you.
- Inexperienced Buyers – Reviewers were first-time purchasers of legal services and did not understand how the process works. One woman from California got mad because she wanted to cancel the incorporation from a year prior! Even Legalzoom cannot turn back the hands of time
- Ignorant of the Law – Another issue that came up was when buyers asked Legalzoom to do things that were illegal, such as submit applications without all the required documents and things of this nature. Of course, Legalzoom would not comply with these requests, as they should not, but ended up with negative reviews as a result.
The trusted site consumer affairs rated them 3.0 stars out of 5 stars for overall satisfaction rating.
You’ve worked hard to build a name for your business. Protect it.
Perhaps you want to compare online legal services such as Legalzoom vs incfile to make your buying decision.
- Quick legal services that are free from risk – backed by money back guarantee
- One on one customer service and well-trained support staff
- Serve all size businesses large and small
- Legal advice is given and question asked by knowledgeable personnel
- Affordable pricing and much cheaper than using a traditional local lawyer
- Customized agreements and contracts written for your business unique needs. Every business is different and the details can be very important. You want to take the time and invest in your business for it to get started right.
- Low price starter kit at a lower price than Legalzoom. This would be a good choice for a simple incorporation for a budget-minded entrepreneur. Don’t expect or take any legal advice given since this service is mainly a document preparation business and not a full-fledged law firm.
We are glad to help you on the way to your entrepreneurial success with this legalzoom review with referral codes =BEST4B (get 10% of ALL products) Save hundreds of dollars on your LLC formation or business incorporation.