Christmas is coming. So is Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and the New Year too! Celebrate the holidays and build your business by sending Christmas cards to your staff, customers and professional associates.
Read on to learn about business card message signatures and printed cards vs electronic email cards. View the gallery of beautiful business Christmas card samples by industry, with your company logo and personalized. >View ALL 500+ business Christmas cards
Business Christmas Card Ideas
- Business Christmas Card Ideas
- Why Send Business Christmas Cards?
- Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays? How to Choose
- Should You Send Printed Cards or Email ECards to Customers?
- Professional Business Christmas Card Messages
- Tips for Sending Business Holiday Cards
- Business Christmas Card Gallery
- Business Holiday Cards by Industry
Why Send Business Christmas Cards?
Sending Holiday greetings has become a tradition in most business industries.
It is a good idea to send Christmas cards during the holiday season. Corporate Christmas cards are a low-cost way to strengthen client, customer and colleague relationships.
Also, business holiday cards can be used for marketing your services to prospects. Your card reminds prospective customers of your offerings and keeps your firm forefront in their minds.
How about sending them to all your employees and business network contacts. Expressing your gratitude for their hard work and support of your business goals will be appreciated by the recipients.
NEW DESIGN Vintage style business Christmas Card
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays? How to Choose
Consider your audience. Are the majority of your customers and employees celebrating Christmas? If so, then opt for a Merry Christmas card. If not, go more generic with a Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings.
Don’t worry. Nowadays most people are understanding, and appreciative, of a seasonal greeting card – regardless of the verbiage.
Should You Send Printed Cards or Email ECards to Customers?
Please don’t be tempted to save money and send ecards to your clients. Sure, digital holiday cards are easier and faster. They are not better.
It is a bad idea to send electronic or email cards. Every day business people get hundreds of emails. Your holiday message will be just another thing to delete from their inbox. Email messages lack the tactile pleasure of receiving a beautifully printed with personalized messages.
If your budget is limited, I recommend you sending only your top customers’ printed cards to save you money. If that is out of your budget, then simply call them and wish them happy holidays. Your associates will appreciate the time and effort you spent to wish them Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or Happy New Year.
Professional Business Christmas Card Messages
There are lots of ways to send your best wishes to your staff and customers. Here are some of the best messages for your corporate holiday cards. Then sign your business cards cards with your personal signature.
- Best wishes for a happy new year filled with health, happiness, and spectacular success
- A World of Good Wishes. One of the real joys this holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best for the new year
- Happy New Year. May you soar into the new year filled with health, happiness and prosperity
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season and our sincere thanks for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year
- Wintry Wishes. May this season bring you the gifts of peace, hope and joy.
Tips for Sending Business Holiday Cards
- Be First – Purchase and mail your cards early so that they will be the first to arrive. Your cards will be more appreciated and remembered than the 100th card of the season.
- Be Memorable – Select a card that is both beautiful and unique to stand out among the other company cards.
- Write a Personal Note – Take a moment to pen a quick note to make the card an extra special greeting. Recall a positive memory of the person. Or add your own sentiment.
- Add Your Business Cards – Slip in your business card. This makes it easy for the receiver to send you a holiday card or give you a call.
- Include Thanks – Send your appreciations for all their hard work, support and patronage throughout the year.
- Double check your list – Review your mailing list to be sure that you have your customer’s most current address and that they are complete. All US addresses should have a zip code with the plus 4-digits for best deliverability.
- Add Holiday Stamps – For no additional cost, you can add a festive look to your card envelopes by using holiday postage stamps.
Business Christmas Card Gallery
These cards are perfect for sending to business clients, staff and colleagues. Whatever your business style, or preference, there is a perfect card here for your company.
Custom Christmas Cards – Personalized with Your Company Name & Logo
This business Christmas card delivers the maximum brand building with your company name on the front cover. I like the homey feel of the red barn door wreath. It adds a warm touch to your corporate greeting.
This business holiday card can be customized with both your company name and logo on the front cover. The bright shiny silver and blue design will brighten up your employees’ holidays. >View 500+ business Christmas cards
Economy Business Christmas Cards
Low-cost cards can be beautiful. Here are a few ideas for low-priced holiday cards to send your business clients. >View 500+ business Christmas cards
This inexpensive Merry Christmas card is timeless. The enchanting snowy scene is simple and pretty.
This Christmas card will only cost your business less than $100 to send to 50 of your most important customers. Thank them for their orders from your company.
Calendar Holiday Cards
Calendar cards keep your business name displayed all year long. Customers appreciate the handy desktop calendar to keep track of their schedules. Perfect for sending New Years’ wishes.
This calendar card can be sent all year long to your homeowners and contracting customers. They can use it to track household maintenance appointments.
Special Coupon Cards
This innovative holiday card is perfect to send to both current and prospective clients. It is a combination of a holiday greeting and direct mail promotion. Attached to the greeting card is a tear-off coupon which contains a discount deal.
Business Holiday Cards by Industry
Construction Builders & Contractors
I love this humorous card showing Santa working on the building crew.
Another great Christmas card for builders and contractors. Who doesn’t like to see Santa driving the heavy machinery to deliver a Christmas tree!
Check out this holiday card for auto businesses. Santa is driving his favorite vintage red truck in a snowy landscape.
Real Estate Agencies
Classy and elegant Christmas card for Realtors and Real Estate professionals.
Classic real estate Christmas card with a snowy landscape.
Fun holiday greeting card for Accountants showing a tax return used to wrap a Christmas gift.
Landscaping & Lawn Care
Super cute Christmas card for your landscaping business. The card pictures a team of reindeer mowing the lawn!