1. Accounting: Accounting is something which each business needs, however large or small. Accounting consultants can assist a business with all of its financial necessities.
2. Advertising: this sort of adviser is usually hired by a company to develop a fantastic strategic advertising campaign.
3. Auditing: From advisers who audit utility bills for small firms to advisers who manage major work for telecommunications companies, auditing consultants are enjoying the fruits of their labor.
4. Business: Know how to help companies make profits? In case you’ve got a good business sense, then you will do well as a business adviser. After pc consulting, most people in this field would be the next most sought after.
5. Business writing: Everybody knows that most business people have difficulty when it comes to writing a report–or maybe even a simple, but important, memo. Enter the company writing consultant, and everybody is happy!
6. Career counseling: With a growing number of people finding themselves victims of a corporate downsizing, career counselors will always be in demand. Career counselors guide their clients to a profession or occupation that will help them be both happy and productive as a worker.
7. Communications: Communications consultants specialize in assisting workers in both large and smaller businesses better communicate with one another, which ultimately makes the company more efficient and operate easily.
8. Computer developer: From software to hardware, and everything in between, if you understand computers, your main problem you will not have enough time to fulfill your customers’ demands!
9. Editorial services: By producing newsletters to corporate annual reports, consultants that are specialists in the editorial area will always be valued.
10. Executive search/headhunter companies: While this isn’t for everybody, there are those who enjoy finding talent for companies.
11. Gardening: The demand for gardening consultants has grown (pun intended) to a $1 million-a-year enterprise. Not only are companies hiring gardening consultants; so are people that are too busy to look after their houses at home.
12. Grantsmanship: After you understand how to write a grant proposal, you can name your price. Grants for women to start a business
13. Human resources: Provided that companies have people problems (and they always will), consultants in this field will appreciate a never-ending supply of corporate clients, both large and small. (People-problem prevention programs could include teaching workers to get together with other people, respect and even violence prevention at work.)
14. Insurance: Everybody needs insurance, and everybody requires an insurance advisor to help them find the best pricing and plan for them.
15. Marketing: Would you help a company write a marketing strategy? Or do you have ideas that you feel will help promote a company? If so, you would do well as a marketing consultant? Online marketing is an especially rapidly growing specialty that is in demand.
16. Payroll management: Use your knowledge and experience in payroll management, you can offer this service to big or small businesses.
17. Public relations: Getting good media coverage for any organization is a true art. Once an organization finds a fantastic PR adviser, they hang on to them for life!
18. Publishing: If you are interested in the publishing area, then learn all you can and you, also, can be a publishing consultant. A publishing adviser usually helps new ventures when they’re prepared to start a new newspaper, magazine, magazine–as well as sites and electronic newsletters.
19. Taxes: With the perfect marketing and business strategy (and a sincere interest in earnings), your career as a tax consultant can be very lucrative. A tax advisor advises companies on the legal techniques to cover the least amount of tax possible.
20. Writing services: Anything associated with the written word will always be in demand. Find your specialty in the writing field, and the skies will be the limit!
Check out my guide on how to start your business right with tons of useful tips I learned by successfully starting, building, and selling multiple companies.