1. Accounting: Accounting is something which each business needs, however large or small. Accounting consultants can assist a business with all of its financial necessities.
2. Advertising: this sort of adviser is usually hired by a company to develop a fantastic strategic advertising campaign.
3. Auditing: From advisers who audit utility bills for small firms to advisers who manage major work for telecommunications companies, auditing consultants are enjoying the fruits of their labor.
4. Business: Know how to help companies make profits? In case you’ve got a good business sense, then you will do well as a business adviser. After pc consulting, most people in this field would be the next most sought after.
5. Business writing: Everybody knows that most business people have difficulty when it comes to writing a report–or maybe even a simple, but important, memo. Enter the company writing consultant, and everybody is happy!
6. Career counseling: With a growing number of people finding themselves victims of a corporate downsizing, career counselors will always be in demand. Career counselors guide their clients to a profession or occupation that will help them be both happy and productive as a worker.
7. Communications: Communications consultants specialize in assisting workers in both large and smaller businesses better communicate with one another, which ultimately makes the company more efficient and operate easily.
8. Computer developer: From software to hardware, and everything in between, if you understand computers, your main problem you will not have enough time to fulfill your customers’ demands!
9. Editorial services: By producing newsletters to corporate annual reports, consultants that are specialists in the editorial area will always be valued.
10. Executive search/headhunter companies: While this isn’t for everybody, there are those who enjoy finding talent for companies.
11. Gardening: The demand for gardening consultants has grown (pun intended) to a $1 million-a-year enterprise. Not only are companies hiring gardening consultants; so are people that are too busy to look after their houses at home.
12. Grantsmanship: After you understand how to write a grant proposal, you can name your price. Grants for women to start a business
13. Human resources: Provided that companies have people problems (and they always will), consultants in this field will appreciate a never-ending supply of corporate clients, both large and small. (People-problem prevention programs could include teaching workers to get together with other people, respect and even violence prevention at work.)
14. Insurance: Everybody needs insurance, and everybody requires an insurance advisor to help them find the best pricing and plan for them.
15. Marketing: Would you help a company write a marketing strategy? Or do you have ideas that you feel will help promote a company? If so, you would do well as a marketing consultant? Online marketing is an especially rapidly growing specialty that is in demand.
16. Payroll management: Use your knowledge and experience in payroll management, you can offer this service to big or small businesses.
17. Public relations: Getting good media coverage for any organization is a true art. Once an organization finds a fantastic PR adviser, they hang on to them for life!
18. Publishing: If you are interested in the publishing area, then learn all you can and you, also, can be a publishing consultant. A publishing adviser usually helps new ventures when they’re prepared to start a new newspaper, magazine, magazine–as well as sites and electronic newsletters.
19. Taxes: With the perfect marketing and business strategy (and a sincere interest in earnings), your career as a tax consultant can be very lucrative. A tax advisor advises companies on the legal techniques to cover the least amount of tax possible.
20. Writing services: Anything associated with the written word will always be in demand. Find your specialty in the writing field, and the skies will be the limit!