Want to save money on your business phone bill?
Considering a VoIP system, not sure which one is right for your company Freedom Voice, RingCentral or Grasshopper?
Company Overview -Freedom Voice Systems
Freedomvoice Systems calls itself the “Voice of Small Business” because thousands of entrepreneurial firms pick their service for their phone, fax numbers. Founded in 1996. They led the change in the way businesses use telephone services. To date, they have 200,000+ small business customers.
In 2016. They were purchased by Go Daddy, our website domain registrar of choice. Their slogan is “we believe every small business deserves a solution that thinks big”.
Customer testimonials published on their site include the following. “”Freedom Voice is the ONLY service I would use for my phone system! The reps at Freedom Voice go above and beyond normal customer service. I wanted a custom phone system, with difficult requests, and they were able to make it happen for me – WITHOUT issue or questions! I highly recommend Freedom Voice for your company’s phone system!” and “”FreedomVoice is a very wonderful company that offers a great service at an affordable price. It is easy to set up and efficient. I have never had any problems whatsoever with the service or the company. They do exactly what they say they are going to do and do it very well. I have referred hundreds of people to FreedomVoice over many years.”
BBB Better Business Bureau accredited since 2001 and rates it A+, and lists its business category as Telephone Service –Long Distance. They have been in business for 19 years and are headquartered in Encinitas, California. Company executives Eric Thomas, President, Joey Powers, Office Manager and Sarah Tackett, Marketing Writer.
Freedom Voice Customer Reviews
Yelp – Telecommunications, 3 stars, 17 reviews (32 other reviews not currently recommended).
Review highlights include:
- “When I have called them, Customer Care was efficient and they answered my questions quickly.” in 2 reviews
- “From affordable pricing packages, the efficiency of its features, to the outstanding customer service, I couldn’t ask for more.” in 6 reviews
- “My client switch from Nextiva over to FreedomVoice and were using the phones they purchased from Nextiva. FreedomVoice’s tech support team helped us get them up and going on all of the phone phones one call. Francisco Ontiveros was incredibly helpful in walking My IT Company (outsourced IT service) through the steps of configuring each of the phones, and verifying that they were communicating properly with their server. We will recommend FreedomVoice to any of our clients that want hosted VoIP service. They are 35% less than Nextiva, and their customer service is “Spot ON”!”
Detailed Features of Freedom Voice Systems
List of communication tools and features of the toll-free, 800-number, virtual office solutions offered by Freedom Voice.
- No setup or installation fee
- No fee to cancel or deactivate your account
- Free trial offered for a full month, 30 days, To be sure that you love the phone system and it the right one for your business phones.
- Minutes included in the Start package 300 minutes per month. the Edge package 1000 minutes per month, and the Suite package 2500 minutes per month
- Minutes overage fees are charged by package levels; Start $ .049, Edge $.045 and Suite $.039
- Professional phone numbers included – One (1)
- Additional phone numbers – Toll-free, 800 numbers $5 each per month and local phone numbers in your area $10 each per month
- Additional phone extensions by package; Start 10 extensions, Edge 25 extensions and Suite 100 extensions
- Telephone transfer fees – for both local and toll-free numbers one-time fee of $30
- Vanity phone numbers one-time fee of $30. Vanity phone numbers can give your business a professional touch. Plus they are easy for your customers to remember resulting in more calls and orders. Some of the best vanity phone numbers today are Sylvan learning 1-800-EDUCATE and A/C Solar Systems 1-800-SOLAR-USA.
Although they were the first to offer affordable virtual PBX phone systems to small businesses across America, now they have a telephone service competitors including RingCentral and Grasshopper, which we compare in detail below. Other competitors that we do not recommend include Vontage Business, MegaPath, ZenPhone RingBoost, Tresta, evoice and Alliance Phones.
Freedom Voice vs RingCentral
While both companies are rated positively across the web Freedom Voice wins our recommendations due to its superior website security and safety. Freedomvoice.com is a certified McAfee Secure Site. Their site has passed a comprehensive scan for security breaches daily. The scans tests for hyperlinks to known danger sites, phishing schemes and unsafe personal information leaks.
Freedom Voice vs Grasshopper
Grasshopper offers similar PBX virtual phone systems and is good, but not our recommended vendor for your small business phone service. Overall they only were rated 3 out of 5 stars by users across the internet for their payment methods. They only accept credit cards online, not debit cards, while Freedomvoice accepts all forms of payments, credit cards, debit cards and ATM Check Cards – making it more convenient for their customers.
Check out my guide on how to start your business right with tons of useful tips I learned by successfully starting, building, and selling multiple companies.