When you are starting your new business you will have many questions about whether you need to register your business name, get a trademark name search, incorporate, or set up LLC or DBA?
I am proud to count the business owner CEO of CorpNet, Nellie Aklap, amongst my business colleagues whom I have personally dealt with and can highly recommend. During my many business dealings, I work with many executives and can quickly determine the quality of their services by their responsiveness, honesty, and integrity. Nellie has been in business over 20 years because she continues to offer value and service to her thousands of customers annually.
Her blog is rated #1 small business blog online. Check out my article published on the Corpnet Blog – Launch, which details your selection of business structure affects your financing options.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed – I feel good about recommending a company that stands behind their quality services with a 100% guarantee of your satisfaction or receive a refund. Read the satisfaction guarantee at the bottom of this page.
- Fully accredited A+ Business – the Better Business Bureau BBB approves their firm and gives them an A+ ADD logo for BBB grade, based on 13 factors from time in business to customer complaints. They have received no complaints as of this date.
- Personalized Assistance – CorpNet has many ways to help guide you to select the best business structure for your startup company. There is a quick online quiz see here that by just answering a few simple questions you will be directed towards the best business entity for your type of company. There is also an online chat and experienced representatives on hand to receive your phone call.
- Free Services Included – included in their business entity packages is a Registered Agent for your state. They will receive the service of process notices, correspondence from the Secretary of State and other official government correspondence, tax filing forms and lawsuit announcements. Other firms charge additional fees for these services.
- Ongoing support – after Corpnet helps you get your company registered they will also help you manage your company. To keep your business in full compliance with the government, you will have access to the Internet-based tool called B.I.Z, which will send you alerts to remind you to file important documents and tax payment reminders. You see this company CorpNet is not just your business incorporation source they become a sort of business partner in your success.
Slightly Higher Fees – their prices are a little bit more expensive, usually about $25 more, however, their customer service is far better than those less expensive firms.
CorpNet is a business filing company that are experts in preparing and submitting all of the necessary paperwork to get your business started in any US state from New York to Texas, to California and every state in between. They are fast, professional, reliable, affordable and 100% guaranteed satisfaction or your money back.
Corpnet is the smartest, most affordable, reliable, and convenient way to start a business and ensure good standing and corporate compliance
“We are Fast, Reliable, Affordable & Guaranteed.properly”
If you are now starting a business and need to get documents prepared correctly, incorporate your business or file a DBA sole proprietor, they can help.
If you are already in business and need help in preparing annual reports and keeping up with business filing due dates they also can help you stay in compliance and good corporate standing.
Nellie Aklap and her husband Philip stated their company with incorporation services in 1997 when they were at law school together. Their startup location inside their apartment was quickly overrun with office supplies and customer business filings. Their company was so successful because of their honest, affordable incorporation services that the large corporation Intuit, makers of QuickBooks software purchased their business named MyCorporation.com in 2005. However, natural born entrepreneurs, Nellie and Philip, came back out of retirement to help entrepreneurs start and run businesses successfully.
“CorpNet® is committed to setting the industry standard in customer service by providing the highest quality of service when handling any of your document filing needs. That’s why we have the best guarantee to go along with it – if you are not completely 100% satisfied for any reason with any of our document filing services, we will refund 100% of our service fees, no questions asked. We are so confident in our services that we stand by it 100%. In the unlikely event that CorpNet® does make an error in filing your documents, CorpNet® will promptly correct the error as soon as possible at no additional cost to you and CorpNet® will absorb any additional fees and costs necessary to correct the error.
CorpNet® is committed to receiving your 100% customer satisfaction…or your money back! If you are ever less than 100% satisfied with our services, please contact our customer service team Toll-Free at 1.888.449.2638 or Direct at 1-805-449-CNET(2638), and we will make every effort to make things right and make you a 100% satisfied customer!
Thank you for choosing CorpNet® as your document filing service. We value the trust you’ve placed in us and look forward to assisting you with all of your document filing needs!”