Ready to start a business, form an llc, or form a corporation and want to review top online legal formation services, such as our recommendation LegalZoom and its alternatives to form your LLC; Corporation, form a nonprofit or file your DBA legally.
Continue reading to learn about the legal technology and lawyer services available at affordable prices to determine which is your best online legal service choice as compared to Legalzoom alternatives for llc formation services. Come let’s launch fellow entrepreneurs!
List of LegalZoom Alternative Examples
To help you make the best choice for your legal services, I have spent countless hours of research and analysis to compare these small business legal service providers, which are alternatives to LegalZoom llc formation services. Read these in-depth reviews if you are considering these competitors legal services:
- Incfile – This Legalzoom competitor is winning over clients by offering the lowest price package starting at only $49. However, be sure to review this base package to see what it does not include. Scroll down to read the comparison chart which compares your alternatives to show that there is a NO refund policy, and only allows 1 day to cancel and then will charge your $30 as compared to Legalzoom 100% satisfaction guarantee up to 120 days after purchase. Read my review incfile vs LegalZoom
- Rocket Lawyer – Both companies provide online legal services for your new business formation, legal documents and subscription to legal plans. Whilst prices are comparable, see details in the side-by-side comparison chart below, the quality of legal forms are much better at Legalzooms as also are customer reviews. Read my review Rocket Lawyer vs LegalZoom
- Nolo – This alternative option for your business formation and corporate legal needs is more of a DIY do it yourself choice, with Nolo providing the necessary legal forms and a set of instructions on how to complete and file them with your state. There is a lot that can go wrong here. I am happy to try a new hobby DIY but risking my business venture to my layman’s knowledge of the law is too risky. Nolo.com also has an online LLC formation tool. However, the same type of problems can easily occur, with my layman wrong answers and risk of business capital. I recommend using Legalzoom for your LLC formation – get 10% off with our exclusive promo code BEST4B19 Read my review Nolo vs LegalZoom
- LegalShield – LegalShield is different than LegalZoom because they primarily offer prepaid legal plans for both personal and business customers. That being said, if you subscribe to the monthly service you can get legal counsel on many small business needs such as contract review, debt collection assistance and a letter or phone calls by a professional attorney. Now they have a division called Launch, which offers online LLC, DBA or INC formations. But at $149, the exact price of my recommendation LegalZoom, go with the leader. Read my review LegalShield vs LegalZoom
- Bizfilings – Both of these online business formation companies are competent legal service providers. But bizfilings does not have the online tracking tool that LegalZoom does, which allows you to check the status of your order in real time at anytime online. The prices are exactly the same as the mid and top-level packages, $349 and $359, and only $50 cheaper for the lowest price option. Also, LegalZoom offers custom operating agreements free of charge and bizfilings does not. Read my review Bizfilings vs LegalZoom
- Swyft Filings – This firm competes on the price by dropping the price to $49 to start, and then charges additionally for items, which are included free of charge at Legalzoom, such as customized operating agreements and online order tracking. Read my review Swyft filings vs LegalZoom
- Law Depot – This alternative to Legalzoom is free legal documents that you can download, complete and file with your state by yourself. The site will customize the forms to fit your particular legal situations. While I always love a bargain I think that legal service is not the place to cut corners. https://www.lawdepot.com/
- Gust – This company helps startups launch and supports founders with legal tools and business advice. Their focus is on incorporation because they were created by venture capitalists who expect you to fund your startup with equity investors. Most small businesses will do better to buy Legalzoom $149 LLC formation than pay $300 for the Gust membership.
- LawTrades – This company sells entrepreneurs packages of formation and business law services either as projects, bundles or one time purchases. Their goal is to become your legal team. The Founders Package, starting at $1,200 plus state filing fees, is amongst the most expensive alternatives to Legalzoom. https://www.lawtrades.com/
- Docracy – Is the open source of online legal documents that are free. Small businesses can browse the available forms including contracts, consulting agreements and LLC operating agreements. Still, I think if you are not knowledgeable in your state business law you could easily make expensive mistakes. https://www.docracy.com/
- Corpnet – Another choice for business entity formation, which I compare side by side in the chart below. They offer a calendar tool that will help you stay compliant with the forms and reports you need to file with the state and federal government by certain due dates. Read my CorpNet review
- Farewill – This UK firm will help you create a legally binding will in minutes for a reasonable price. They do not offer business formation services but are a viable alternative for wills in the UK. https://farewill.com/
Similar Companies to Legalzoom
Legalzoom Alternatives & CompetitorsSimilar companies to Legalzoom for our consideration of legal services to form an LLC, file a DBA (Doing Business As) and form a corporation.
|Incfile||14 years||150,000||3 stars (out of 5 stars) from 44 ratings||None, you can get a refund only if you cancel within one day, and they will charge you a $30 cancellation fee.||Registered agent services first year only, online access to incorporation documents||starts at $49 and $149|
|Rocket Lawyer||10 years||N/A||2.5 (out of 5 stars) Legal form quality deemed poor||30 days||Legal documents and business formations. Additional fee for membership services.||starts at $99.95|
|Corpnet||12 years||100,000||4.0 (out of 5 stars)||Satisfaction Guaranteed||Registered agent and account creation||starts at $79 and $199|
Legalzoom Competitors Complete List of Links to Reviews – Companies Compared Side by Side
Legalzoom vs Incfile Review and Comparision of Legal Services
LegalZoom vs LegalShield – Review of Legal Shield services for legal issues
Legalzoom vs Nolo.com – Self Service, DIY Legal Forms vs Legal Services Online
LegalZoom vs Rocket Lawyer – Comparisons of Online Legal Services
Legalzoom vs Swyft Filings – Compared online legal services for small business
Legalzoom vs Bizfilings – Side by Side comparison and review
Legalzoom vs MyCorporation legal services for incorporation and LLC business formation services