If you are starting a business, or are a small business owner you need legal help every day. Every business needs legal services, from office leases to employment laws and sales contracts good legal advice is priceless and an important component of our success.
I recommend having a low-cost, but high-value business legal plan in place so you have an instant resource to ask an attorney a question and get good legal advice. When I did not have a legal plan, I often hesitated and neglected the vital step of getting good legal counsel and made mistakes in signing leases that were not reviewed by my lawyer and drafting employment contracts that were illegal.
What I should have done was to have spent about $30 and been protected and advised by professional attornies instead of risking my business and personal assets. I have lived and learned. Today I have subscribed to the Legalzoom legal plan.
Legalzoom Business Legal Plans – Get Started Year-round attorney help, from contracts and agreements to trademarks and trusts.
Read my full review of Legalzoom services and use promo code coupon BEST4B19 to save 10%!
Business Legal Plan: How it Works
- Legalzoom has a national network of selected attorneys covering over 30 different law practices such as Estate Planning, Family and Personal, Business and Intellectual Property.
- Business matters covered include business formation, litigation, management, collection and debt issues, corporate ownership, employment and termination, franchise disclosure, landlord-tenant, real estate and website terms and conditions.
- Attorneys are specific to your particular state and know your state’s laws
- Lawyers are available at the ready for you to make an appointment at your convenience
- Your attorney will call you at the appointed time to answer your calls and discuss your legal situation
Legalzoom Legal Plans Monthly Packages Include:
- Attorney consultations and help on new legal matters
- Contract and legal document review – up to 10 pages
- Small business evaluation
- Access to tax professionals
- Legal form library unlimited downloads
- Discounts on other Legalzoom legal services
Prices of Business Plans for Legal Services
Costs vary depending upon your state. The average price for the Business Advantage Pro Legal Plan, also called the Business Advisory Plan, starts at $32.15 per month (12 months best value) up to $36 for a 6-month plan.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Verified users Legalzoom customers of the Business Legal Plan rated the service 4.5 stars, out of 457 reviews.
Excerpts from customer reviews that were voted most helpful:
Yes, I would recommend to my family and friends. Yes I enjoy the product
Very easy and quick to use. Also, very cost effective
The service has been terrific since 2002, I wouldn’t be without it!
Read my comprehensive review of Legalzoom and get a promo code and save 10%
Visit the home page to get the most current reviews and headlines
Legalzoom Competitors Compared Side by Side
Legalzoom vs Incfile Review and Comparision of Legal Services
LegalZoom vs LegalShield – Review of Legal Shield services for legal issues
Legalzoom vs Nolo.com – Self Service, DIY Legal Forms vs Legal Services Online
LegalZoom vs Rocket Lawyer – Comparisons of Online Legal Services
Legalzoom vs Swyft Filings – Compared online legal services for small business
Legalzoom vs Bizfilings – Side by Side comparison and review
Legalzoom vs MyCorporation legal services for incorporation and LLC business formation services