Everyone should have a will, especially entrepreneurs and business owners. If, as a busy professional you want to know the best online wills, read on and benefit from my extensive research about Legalzoom Will preparation services and save 10% with promo code BEST4B19.
Estate planning, and getting your will prepared and filed is a wise business move. It protects the company you worked hard to build, keeping it in business after you die and keeps your employee’s jobs. Your family is protected both financially and emotionally during a tough time when a will is clear and properly prepared and registered.
- Save money as compared to hiring an estate planning attorney. Last Will and Testament packages start at $99 at Legalzoom.com as opposed to $750 plus for similar services at law firms.
- Easy to order online by answering simple questions such as your name, address, family member names, portions of assets to be distributed.
- Fast most people complete the online form within 15 minutes for a lifetime of your dependents peace of mind.
- Gets Done instead of being postponed, until it is too late, simply because it is so simple and affordable. Most estate issues result from the lack of a properly written will in place at the time of death.
- Legal in all US states from California, thru Texas to New York your Legalzoom prepared will is legal in all 50 states of America.
- Revisions to your Will included in package price for changes made within 30 days is more evidence of the top level customer service
>>Legalzoom gives a $50,000 guarantee in case your will gets contested.
- Limited choices for wills. If you have a complex estate and many dependents of foreign residence Legalzoom will preparation services may not be your best choice.
- Basic packages may not cover all your particular situation needs such as pet coverage and final remains wishes. To add them, after you complete your will and place your order contact customer service who will add in those special situation requests.
Last Will and Testament & Living Trust Packages
Bundle packages available listed below also include Power of Attorney
Visit our home page for headlines and new reviews
Legalzoom Competitors Compared Side by Side
Legalzoom vs Incfile Review and Comparision of Legal Services
LegalZoom vs LegalShield – Review of Legal Shield services for legal issues
Legalzoom vs Nolo.com – Self Service, DIY Legal Forms vs Legal Services Online
LegalZoom vs Rocket Lawyer – Comparisons of Online Legal Services
Legalzoom vs Swyft Filings – Compared online legal services for small business
Legalzoom vs Bizfilings – Side by Side comparison and review
Legalzoom vs MyCorporation legal services for incorporation and LLC business formation services