Hello Real Estate Agents. Are you looking for the best Realtor website templates that are mobile-friendly, display sales listings with integrated apps and you can DIY website design? Here are the best Wix real estate template reviews with pros and cons (plus marketing tips) for each. Come along let’s sell some real estate online!
7 Reasons Why I Recommend Wix for Real Estate Agents
- Easy to Create Personal Website DIY – Even web newbies can easily create a fully functional site quickly. These templates were specifically designed with beginners in mind. No need to know HTML or any programming language to get great results.
- Automatically Generates Draft Website – By using the latest AI Artificial Intelligence Wix offers the ADI option. Simply answer a few questions and the system quickly creates your first Realtor site in minutes! No worries, you will be able to edit everything – to be sure it is perfect – before it goes live on the internet.
- Looks Professional – The high-end designers have created layouts and templates that rival the most expensive big agency website designs.
- Simple Customization – In addition to selecting a website template of your style preference – elegant, modern, charming and chic – you can personalize the layout, colors, and photos.
- Much Less Expensive – When you buy a website builder plan (such as Wix) you save because you do not have to purchase additional hosting plans or software.
- Accessible Customer Service – Help is just a phone, email or chat button away – 24/7/365.
- Searchable Knowledge Base with Video Tutorials – I am impressed with the Wix support center that features an intuitive search function which takes my questions/issues and supplies answers (many which are in-depth video tutorials).
Real Estate Templates Reviews
Real Estate Agent – Personal Website
Template named- Real Estate Consultant
Perfect for Agents who want to create their own website to promote their listings and consulting services. Mobile friendly, simple design which can accommodate your logo design. Automatic play slide show captures viewers interest right away. Large area for your professional photo.
Commercial Rental Web Templates
Template named – Construction Company
Certainly, this template works well for construction companies, however, its strong commanding design would also suit Commercial reality. companies. Love the cool animated home page and scrolling feature. The clean design and layout is a plug.
Single Property Templates – For Sale by Owner
Template – Single Property
If you want to promote single properties, either as a Real Estate agent or For Sale by Owner this template is right for you. Beginning with the full page photo home page, the menu has prominent links for photo gallery and video tours. This design would work equally well for rentals – long and short term holiday.
Realty Agency Site with Multiple Realtors
Template – Property Group
Robust enough to serve as your Realty company main site. Animated slide show home page sparks interest right away for your listings. The simple, sparse three buttons main menu is easily navigable for your customers. I like the home page testimonial text. There are two feature listing boxes that click through to the property details.
Attractive property listing pages are professional and easy to browse by scrolling. There is even a mini slide show on each listing on the category page. Your customer will love how many pictures they can view easily.
Alternate template – Realty Site
Animated slide-in photo listings and a modern font choice make this template a contender. Two tabs – For Rent and For Sale – make property shopping easy.
>View all the Real Estate website designs
Related Real Estate Templates:
Wix Real Estate App Integrations
To make these templates work even harder to sell real estate, you can add Apps which will allow you to display your listings beautifully. The easiest is Simple Real Estate
There is a free version for you to check out before you decide to upgrade to the Premium starting at $8.33. Both versions are quick and easy to set up. Simply fill in the property details and in minutes your listing is online. The Free version allows 5 property listings, while the Premium is unlimited.
You can manage your properties directly from your Wix dashboard and your listing will update on your website.
Your properties are displayed with large, color photos that load quickly and are mobile-friendly. Plus you can customize the default template with your brand colors and style.
Multiple Listing IDX Integration for Wix Real Estate Websites
While Wix does not offer direct IDX integration, there are third party companies that do such as IDX Central.
The complexities of MLS integration require expert developers. Since 2000, IDX Central has been writing code to integrate real estate listings to drag and drop website builders such as Wix. They offer an iframe solution, which looks just like your site but is actually run from a different server. Or they offer a custom subdomain package which gives you are the advantage of SEO allowing your IDX real estate listings to be indexed by search engines such as Google.
8 Internet Marketing Tips for Realtors
In today’s highly charged and competitive real estate market, agents have to do more than acquire a license. They need to use all the skills and tools at their disposal. Increasingly, online tactics are becoming more and more the rule, rather than the exception to effective marketing.
Increasingly, it’s becoming more than having a website, an effective Facebook business page, and a mediocre real estate blog (you can’t just rely on your company’s real estate site). You need laser-sharp strategies for finding fresh leads and great sales opportunities. Now is the time to market yourself online and reap the benefits of real estate internet marketing.
Here are some of the best practices when it comes to successfully marketing your real estate business on the internet.
1. Responsive (Mobile-friendly) Web Design
2. Keeping in Touch with the Local Market
3. Build Your E-mail Prospect and Buyers List
4. Encourage Customer Reviews on High Traffic Real Estate Sites
5. Use Large Attractive Cover Photos
6. Answer Questions on Real Estate Forums and Local Facebook Groups
7. Utilize Videos in Your Online Marketing
8. Optimize Your Website for Speed