99designs can help by crowdsourcing your logo design and graphics on their site www.99designs.com
Their slogan is “Design is the Secret to Great Business”.
Designing a great logo can be very expensive, time-consuming and often frustrating following traditional graphic artist methods. That’s why 99designs logo was started – to help small business owners and startups buy good graphic design at reasonable and affordable prices. Enter the new buzz word, the internet business model called crowdsourcing. This practice taps into the collective creatively of the “crowd” simultaneously. Crowdsourced is to hire a large group, or crowd, to review your company image design specs and submit logo design ideas.
Ready, set, go and get your professional logo design.
Step by step how to get a logo design at 99designs.com – the design contest website
- Logo Design Brief – Develop your ideas and write down specifics of what you want in your final design. Include specifics about type of graphics (illustration or stock line art or photos), usage (business cards, store signs, labels, and ads), colors and font styles you like and those you do not like. Send some sample of branding designs from other companies that appeal to you.
- Select a Design Package – 99designs offers four (4) different levels of programs. Make your choice by your budget or by the quality level of graphic designer you want to hire. Packages are Bronze (Creative designs on a budget), Silver (best value for the money), Gold (Attract expert designers) and Platinum (work only with the best) See pricing details here
- Begin the Design Contest – When you purchase the design package the content begins with crowdsource. Your design brief is shown to over 1 million talented graphic artists across the world. They will start to develop design ideas for you right away.
- Designers Submit Design Ideas– 24/7/365 designers will submit lots of styles and designs for your review and approval. Almost daily you will get new brand images that could be just right for your new business.
- Rate and Discuss Designs – Go ahead and comment, rate and discuss, via private message with your logo designers, which idea works best for your needs. Ask for revisions and changes to make it look even better.
- Pick the One – After one week decide which is your favorite and will work best for your new firm. The designer will be awarded the prize and payment. Download the art files and you are ready to start printing business cards, brochures, and flyers for your company launch date. Check out the recommend printer PsPrint – Full Review Here
Every step of the way there are experts available to answer questions and guide you through the process of designing a business brand and look you will love. Use the email form or call their toll-free phone number 1-(800) 513-1678. 99designs guarantees that you will love your new company image.
In fact – 99designs guarantees that you will love your new logo.
Prices are determined by both the level of designer you want to work on your project and the amount of support management you desire.
- Bronze – $299 – Get 30+ designs for your logo, by good designers with 100% money back guarantee if you do not love your new logos.
- Silver – $499 – Get 60+ design ideas for logos by better designers with 100% money back guarantee if you do not love your new logos.
- Gold – $799 – Get 90+ ideas for logo design by expert designers 100% money back guarantee if you do not love your new logos and dedicated account manager.
- Platinum – $1,299 – Get 60+ premium designs and ideas for your brand logo by exceptional top designers, 100% money back guarantee if you do not love your new logos, dedicated account manager and ability to select designers from top levels of the graphic design industry.
Alternatively, you could find a graphic designer on sites like Dribble. Designers post their portfolios and you can browse and find a style that you like.
Designs.net another graphic design sourcing site.
Upwork is another quality site where you can meet graphic designers.
Fiverr does have some logo designed gigs. You can get cheap styles quickly.
Logodesignguru is a new site.
Are 99designs any good?
Yes, they are done by professional designers. That being said there are different levels, by experience and # of design contest won, from which you can choose. The lower-priced budget packages are good designers – but not the best. As you proceed up in pricing you have access to more experienced and better-trained graphic designers. Best-selling authors, such as Tim Ferris and top businesses, Docker, have used them for book covers and brand packages. To date, they count 364, 571 happy customers – including me!
How did the 99designs startup?
In 2008, Austrailian Matt Mickiewicz launched 99designs.com. It began as a spinoff of the firm he started when he was 14 years old, SitePoint Solutions. The site users began to stage design contests amongst themselves. Revenues top $15 million annually. High profile firms such as Southwest Airlines and Esquire magazine run design contests on the site. In 2010 Entrepreneur magazine listed it as one of the “100 Brillant Ideas”. Read startup advice from the founder of 99designs
99designs how much do designers make?
Payments for work are dependent upon the “level” of the designer. Rates for most logo designs start at $170.99 and can go upwards of $2,000 for platinum level designers.
Can you copy a logo emblem?
What do logo designers use?
Do it yourself label design?
What does imprint design entail?
How long does brand name design take?
What does a logo design include?
What is logo design process?
What makes good logo design?
Which software for logo design?
Why logo design is important?
A talented and well-trained graphic artist can create an iconic symbol to represent your company in the form of a logo. Good logos, think Apple and Coca-Cola, have immediate brand recognition, build trustworthiness and imply superior products and services. A logo is often the very first impression everyone will understand about your new venture.
Originality, longevity and professionalism are all important for e to communicate your brand benefits.
Why get my business logos designed?
Your logo communicates the value of your company with images, shapes and colors. As a new startup you need all the advantages you can get to make a good impression on prospective customers. Stand out in a crowded competitive market with great design and branding.