Do you want to get inspired by new business ideas and learn how to bring them to market?
If so, then you are in the business startup phase of – Research. Here you are exploring markets, testing business ideas, and calculating startup costs – in preparation for your launch.
Here are my resources that will be the most helpful to you at this time.
- 1001 Profitable Small Business Ideas to Start Today
- 10 Best Ways to Field Test Your New Business Idea
- How to Choose Between Startup Business Ideas: Which to Launch First?
- How to Protect Your Business Idea Without a Patent: Pitching Tips
- Calculate Startup Costs: What It Costs to Start a Business
- How Much It Costs for a Website – Design, Hosting and Monthly Maintenance
- How Much it Costs to Open a Retail Gift Shop: Fixture List
- How Much it Costs to Start a Restaurant: Startup Cost Estimates
- How Much it Costs to Start an Online Store: List of Startup Costs
- Startup Capital: 17 Proven Funding Sources to Launch Your Company
- Small Business Grants for Women: Moms, Minorities, Veterans, & Disabled
- How to Establish and Build Your Business Credit – 8 Easy Steps
- Investors and Your Business: Facts You Need to Know
- How to Start Your Small Business Legally: 8 Key Legal Requirements
- IncFile vs. LegalZoom: Which is Better for Your Business?
- 10 Legal Mistakes That Can Shut Your Business Down