You’ve heard about 99 logos and want to know how it works. As a happy logo design customers of 99designs I will share my experience, both as a logo contest buyer and as a marketing consulting.
Read my complete logo review of 99designs.com and launch your own crowd source design contest
Here is the step by step process from launching your design contest to selecting the final logo that you love – Guaranteed
>>99designs 100% Money Back Guarantee – You will love your new logo or get your money back for up to 60 days after payment
How to Order a Logo on 99designs Contest
- Design Brief – No worries you do not need to know exactly what you want – just have a general sense of the logo you envision. 99designs makes it very easy to complete this questionnaire by showing you examples that you click to indicate you like the look. Pick some color families and then use the slider to indicate if you want it more abstract, or more literal and voila your design brief is complete. Watch me complete my 99designs design brief when I bought a new logo
- Pick a Package – There are four (4) different packages from Bronze to Platinum starting at $299. The lowest price gives you less submissions and the highest price is reserved for the top designers. For more information about the packages and what they include read my in-depth review of logo design contest at 99designs
- Launch your Contest to the crowd – Once you select and pay for your package your design contest has begun. The crowd of more than a million designers around the globe will be notified of your needs and begin to create ideas for your new logo design.
- Get lots of logo designs – Within a day or sometimes even hours you will begin to receive custom created logo design ideas from 99designs graphic artists. Expect to receive dozens and sometimes even hundreds of great ideas and concepts for your logo branding.
- Give feedback – To help the designers create the perfect design you are given tools to send feedback including rating stars, comments, and private messages. The more details you send to your designers the better the final design will match your vision.
- Pick your Favorite – Within 7 days pick the winner of your logo contest. Your designer will get the prize money and you get the full copyright to the design.
- Receive your new logo in multiple file formats for every use – website, business cards, signs and t-shirts.
- Collect Compliments on your great new logo – Smart cookie you are 🙂 to have used the power of the crowd to get the best logo for your business.
Visit my complete logo review of 99designs.com and start your own crowd source logo design contest
Remember to visit our home page to keep informed of the latest reviews and articles.
Check out my guide on how to start your business right with tons of useful tips I learned by successfully starting, building, and selling multiple companies.