Are you getting ready to launch your new business and need tips on accounting, marketing, and sourcing products?
If so, then you are in the business startup phase of – Launch. This is the time to be setting up accounting & payment systems, planning marketing campaigns, and sourcing suppliers.
Here are my resources that will be the most helpful to you at this time.
- How to Open a Business Bank Account
- 6 Small Biz Accounting Problem Areas (And How To Address Them)
- Accounting 101: For Freelancers and Self-Employed
FreshBooks vs. QuickBooks Compared
Marketing & Advertising
- 15 Power Tips and Tools for Prospecting Small Business Owners
- 23 Christmas Marketing Campaign Ideas for Holiday Promotions
- 55 Creative Event Marketing Ideas: Attract a Sell-Out Crowd!
- How to Harness the Power of Word of Mouth Advertising
- 10 Low-Cost and High-Impact Marketing Ideas Every Startup Needs
- How to Start Your Small Business Legally: 8 Key Legal Requirements
- IncFile vs. LegalZoom: Which is Better for Your Business?
- 10 Legal Mistakes That Can Shut Your Business Down